Is there a clinical term for a “shart?”

By: | Post date: 2016-12-24 | Comments: No Comments
Posted in categories: English, Linguistics

Thanks for A2A… I think.

From Fecal incontinence – Wikipedia, the closest I’m seeing is fecal leakage. But that doesn’t have the implication of controlled but misconstrued bowel movement that a “shart” has.

Googling is not yielding a more formal term.

Leave a Reply

  • Subscribe to Blog via Email

  • March 2024
    M T W T F S S
    « Jul    
%d bloggers like this: